Há cada personagem...

Queria dizer isto por palavras mais subtis, mas OLHEM-ME ESTA C*NA ARMADA AOS CÁGADOS!

"If I were a boy, even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
Cause they stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleeping alone
I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she'd be faithfull
Waiting to me to come home, to come home"

Vocês querem ver que ela agora é que sabe? Já agora, se eu fosse rapariga fazia um belo d'um phelatio ao meu namorado todos os dias de manhã e à noite! --'
Como diria um amigo meu, minha amiga, ocupa-te do teu prato! (Irra que sabem mesmo como irritar uma pessoa!)

Pensem nisto
Fiquem bem